SOCIAL MEDIA

projects from the crop...

11.19.2011
DSC02465

My challenge for the crop at Cocoa Daisy was WALL ART. Something that can be found in the stalls at a craft fair...I immediately thought of embroidery hoops...only without the embroidery part. :) I got a hoop at my local variety store for less than a dollar and embellished away. People could either create something based on some photos I had posted of embroidery hoops such as a layout, card or other altered art project based on a design that they liked. The winner for my challenge will be announced tomorrow.

DSC02474

DSC02468

And this was a layout that I created for Anja's poster challenge in which you were to create a layout based on a band poster or CD cover...awesome!

DSC02575

We had so much fun and have so many new members now from people joining to participate in the crop! Thank you to those that stopped by and perhaps we'll see you next time to those that didn't make it.

post signature