SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy December Layouts

11.29.2011
DSC02835

Posting these quick here this morning. I loved the color combination in this month's kit, Amber Snowflake, so much. The light blue mixed in with grey, and gold made for a very lovely feeling. I'm looking forward to creating some more projects with this kit and the add-ons (which are lovely as well).

DSC02825

I love the little die-cuts by October Afternoon that's included in one of the add-ons. I used some of them on every one of my layouts this month. :)

DSC02831

I just got my special Christmas themed kit, Merry & Bright, from Cocoa Daisy as well so am looking forward to the weekend to have some time to create and play a bit with that. To check out the Cocoa Daisy shop click here.

DSC02839



post signature
Sylvia Blum said...

wow, you have been busy! beautiful layouts! I like the last page most! makes me feel homey and gives me just a warm feeling :-)
oh.. and the page with that super cute dog is adorable, too .. made me smile :-) TFS
Sylvia xx

Connie Mercer said...

love that TG LO. The design is so simple and clean and I love simple!!! Beatiful work~

sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

I love the simplicity of the last lay out.

Diana Waite said...

these are just LOVELY Jen!

Erin Bassett said...

Great Layouts! Love the mixes of patterned paper.

ScrappnBee said...

Great layouts! Love the yellow & grey! WOW you are on top of things to have Thanksgiving scrapped already! LOL! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda

Amy said...

you are quick with having Thanksgiving already scrapped!!! Love your layouts!!!!

Christa said...

These are great! Love them!

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful job on all the pages - WOW!!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Looks like a very fun kit, and I love what you did with the goods... :)

Denise said...

wonderful pages again!
your christmas prep sounds lovely Jen.

Sarah said...

I always love your layouts! Such inspiration for me.

Vicky said...

Awesome and inspiring layouts! just love your style :)