Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

10.10.2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

I have been craving pumpkin bars for awhile now and finally had the opportunity to make them. I tried out a recipe from Taste of Home and love how they turned out. It's a simple and easy recipe too which is always nice. There is no way that we could eat a whole pan of these so I put together a little box for a friend and just had to make them pretty while I was at it. These downloadable tags from TomKat Studios are just adorable. I simply printed them and adhered them to toothpicks back to back with glue dots and was done.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria