first day of 2nd grade mini-book

9.29.2011

First Day of 2nd Grade Mini-Book

Oh Cocoa Daisy, Farmer's Market October kit...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Seriously, I adored this months kit and I think it might just show a bit in my projects. Here is my mini that I love, love, love. It's been awhile since I've tackled a mini and it felt good.

First Day of 2nd Grade Mini-Book

When I saw that this apple chipboard album was in one of the add-ons I knew I had to have it. Zoey's dress that she wore to school on her first day this year had two appliqued apples on it. I knew I was going to do something using those first day photos and this book!

First Day of 2nd Grade Mini-Book

First Day of 2nd Grade Mini-Book

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 6

Page 5

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Back Cover

I'll post my layouts using this kit tomorrow.

post signature

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
11 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.29.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

11 Responses to “first day of 2nd grade mini-book”

Brittney said...

This is fabulous! Love the idea of the book and the journaling is great! TFS =)

Bonita Rose said...

so so fabulous! Love it! Your photos are beautiful!

Jingle said...

Absolutely fabulous mini album! So cute!

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! I love it! I love how you made the photos all circles. :)

Patty said...

Super cute mini Jen!

Lynn said...

What an awesome mini album. its coloful and fun!!!!

Connie said...

what a cute project! You do such awesome work~adaorable!!!

Ursula said...

oh my, I LOVE this!

Diana Waite said...

this is a BEAUTIFUL little mini album!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darling!

Amy said...

Adorable! Love this!

Copyright Jennifer Davis. Template images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.