SOCIAL MEDIA

September Mosh Posh Layouts

9.12.2010
Here are my layouts for this month's kit...loved the rub-on stitched flowers so much as you can probably see.

rain boots

Did two layouts on my County Thunder Adventure and I am thinking that I may even tackle a mini-album using photos from this trip because I have so very many good photos to share and it was truly such a great adventure and memory that I should take the time to record in it's entirety.

Now This Was Fun

Getting to See Kenny

Super fun kit to play with this month as always...Kristen sure does know how to mix up the kits. Be sure to stay tuned this month as some fun and exciting changes over at Mosh Posh are taking place. You're going to love them!

post signature
Vicky said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love how you got so many pics on your Kenny pages :) I love those stitched flower rub-ons too!

Diana Waite said...

these layouts are AMAZING!! Love how they have your touch--just BEAUTIFUL! :)

Patty said...

Beautiful layouts Jen!