SOCIAL MEDIA

My Creative Imaginations CHA Show Projects

8.12.2010
Now that the hype of the Craft and Hobby Association Show is winding down a bit, I thought I'd share some of my projects that I made for the Creative Imaginations booth this year (just to keep the fun going on a wee bit longer).

I loved my mini created by using the Kennedy album from the Bare Elements collection. The paper collection is called Happy Camper by Renae Lindgren and is shipping to stores now. It is absolutely perfect for living in the North woods like we do...lots of camping, hiking and fishing to be done here!

Loving the Outdoors Mini-Album

Loving the Outdoors Mini-Album

I also had fun altering the Peggy Frame by Bare Elements using the new Back 2 School collection by Renae Lindgren.

Back to School Frame

And despite that it's the middle of summer and it's hot..hot..hot, I got to play around with some holiday lines as well. This layout (and the card pictured below) features the new Polar Christmas collection by Debbie Mumm.

Holiday Layout

Debbie Mumm CHA card

Super fun stuff! Be sure to check out the many other releases on the Creative Imaginations blog.

post signature

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Those are amazing!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great projects, I love the photo on your Santa layout...priceless!

Keshet said...

Very cute stuff!

Patty said...

All of your projects are just beautiful Jen!!

Sarah said...

Love them all as usual! Beautiful and lots of fun!