SOCIAL MEDIA

Good-bye Splendid Sunshine...

8.29.2010
good*bye splendid sunshine

Okay, not really (I think the sun is supposed to be shining tomorrow) but the fact is that the end of summer (as in "back to school") starts tomorrow for myself and for my husband and then on Wednesday for Zoey. So as an ode to our summer days that are now coming to an abrupt end I thought it fitting to commemorate some of our special summer memories in a layout. Kinda messy, kinda imperfect and using scraps...I kinda like it. For the scallops I used the Die-Namics Jumbo Scallops Die by MFT's Stamps. Love that die (pretty sure it's my favorite).

Even though I'm a bit sad about summer coming to an end, I am excited to get into our new routine and cozy on in for the long haul that will be our fall and winter. I always love the change of seasons so much and this year is no exception.

post signature

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO, Jen! I love the change of seasons, too. Fall is my fave, and I am ready for it this year.

Patty said...

Love your LO Jen! It's always a little sad when summer comes to an end :(

Sarah said...

Love the layout - especially the color combo! I am ready for fall too! It takes us a little longer to get there down here in Georgia though!