Some MFT's Layouts...

7.29.2010

Well, I'm back from my adventure and have lots of fun photos to share but first (and while I get them organized) I thought I'd share some layouts that I did for My Favorite Things using some of their awesome Die-Namics dies.

For this one I used the Scalloped Scallop die...

So Special

So Special Close-Up

I had fun with this layout...can you tell that I was getting excited for the big country concert that I went to? I used the Jumbo Scalloped die for this one.

Little Bit Country

Little Bit Country Close-Up

And then I used it again creating 12 x 12 strips of scallops for this layout. It is so cool to be able to create your own 12 x 12 strips using these border dies...love them!

Lake Fun

Lake Fun Close-Up

post signature

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.29.2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Some MFT's Layouts...”

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Love your layouts! so cute!

Diana said...

WOWZERS! These layouts are AWESOME!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, love your layouts!! :) Super creative stuff! :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow! incredibly gorgeous layouts!

Patty S said...

BEEEEEE-UTIFULLLLLLL!!!!
xo

Vicky said...

Awesome! Love the scallops! Every layout is soooo gorgeous!

Patty said...

Your layouts are fantastic Jen! Just gorgeous!!

Copyright Jennifer Davis. Template images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.