SOCIAL MEDIA

Someone's Growing Up

6.10.2010
Last Day as a Kindergartener

Today is her first full day of summer break. We met friends at the park this morning, then this afternoon we headed to the library to get all of her Summer Library Program goodies and then headed back home to do what you ask? Play school of course! :) We made it about 15 minutes yesterday after school was let out before the tears came...she loved Kindergarten and her teacher so much so this year that she didn't want it to be over. Bless her little heart! Wouldn't it be great if she felt this way about school all the way on up through up her high school years? I can only hope!

I will say this...I am a happy mama to have her home again! Love these lazy days of summertime that we can spend together! I'm soaking them up while I can!

post signature