SOCIAL MEDIA

Mosh Posh Sneaks for April

4.05.2010
sneak peek

Having fun creating with Mosh Posh's April kit, Rain Boots. Ethan and Zoey spent the afternoon at the park which allowed me to get some of my pages done and allowed for some "me" time as well which is always a good thing. Lots of goodness in this month's kit and I had some fun playing with the add-on, Spring Clean as well. I have a feeling that this month's kit is going to go fast so be sure to sign up for yours today!

sneak peek

Really loving those cardstock sticker banners by Sassafrass Lass...they are adorable and such the trend right now in scrapping.

sneak peek

Loving the bright combos of the papers and embellies in this kit...totally getting me geared up for scrapping those fun spring and summer photos!

sneak peek

DSC06874

Can't wait to share my layouts in full...our gallery reveal date is this friday so stay tuned!

post signature

j.leija said...

your peeks look amazing! can't wait to see the rest :)

Linda Beeson said...

WOW, loving the details!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, your peeks are FABULOUS!!! Now I wish I had purchased the other addon. Can't wait to see your gallery on Fri!!!

Pamela said...

Awesome sneaks...can't wait to see it all! :)

Vicky said...

What a fabulous husband and father Ethan is!!! Jen, your layouts are great! thanks for the peeks :)