SOCIAL MEDIA

My CHA Winter 2010 Show Projects

2.01.2010
Creative Imaginations : Christine Adolph's Oceana Collection

I've been given the "a-okay" to share what it is that I've been sweating over for the past month or so! It's always such a crazy time when manufacturer's start releasing their new collections and products for the trade shows and over at Creative Imaginations it's no different. I get sent to me brand new product and I am to create something with it and send it right on back so that it can be on display at the Craft & Hobby Association Show in the Creative Imaginations booth. This year's show was an awesome release for Creative Imaginations, it's one of my all time favorites. I'm starting here with my favorite project that I created using Christine Adolph's new Oceana Collection. So amazing this collection is! I love the colors and images, love all the embellishments that are included in this collection. I think this is one of the largest collections that CI has ever released. I altered one of the Bare Elements Beverly Heart Books using this collection (I took apart the binding using a craft knife) and loved how it turned out.

Creative Imaginations : Christine Adolph's Oceana Collection

Another fun project that I created was this altered door hanger using some of Melange's Rock-A-Bye Baby Collection. Pretty funky huh? I am in love with the new chipboard border stickers that CI has come up with.

BE Latynn Doorhanger using Melange's Rock a Bye Baby Collection

BE Latynn Doorhanger using Melange's Rock a Bye Baby Collection

I also got to play with some of the newest line from the Old Guy's Rule Collection, Old Guy's Birthday and altered the Bare Elements Aaron Box. I kind of felt like it turned out looking a bit like a cigar box which I thought was cool.

Old Guy's Rule Birthday Collection

I also got to use some of the newest additions for the Star Wars Collection and altered one of the Bare Elements Ferdie Clothespin's using it. Perfect I think for some decor for a boy's room don't you think?

BE Ferdie Clothespin using Star Wars Collection

A super fun brand new collection is the Monkey Business Collection by Studio Basics 101. Isn't it fun? I altered the Amanda frame from Bare Elements for this project.

BE Amanda Frame using Studio Basics 101's Sock Monkey Collection

I had fun using pictures of one of Zoey's little buddies on a layout using some new goodies from the Melange 123 Celebrate Me Collection.

Melange Birthday Collection

Melange Birthday Collection

And check this out, Creative Imaginations has a new line called American Girl...so cute!

Creative Imaginations American Girl Collection

And I shared this project already but thought I'd throw it in again since this is my complete list of projects created for the show and all. I used the beautiful new line by Teri Martin entitled Sand and Sea for this project. The box is the Sam Recipe Box but I created the project thinking of it as being a photo box.

SandandSeaClose

SandandSea

The releases for this show are my favorite releases from Creative Imaginations so far...aren't the collections just so amazingly beautiful? And these aren't even close to all of them! Check out the other stunning collections and what the rest of the Design Team came up with by checking out the Creative Imaginations blog and the Design Team blogs...their projects are just amazing!
Mary Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects! I don't think I could pick just one favorite, but you're album is simply fabulous! =)

Pamela said...

Fabulous projects!!! :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Those are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative, Jen, they are lucky to have you on their team!!! anne

Tracy said...

Love all your projects.

I think my fav. is the heart mini album.

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful creations! LOVE the Ocean collection of papers.

Vicky said...

Fabulous Jen!!! You're talent takes the cake with these collections :) I love how you took apart the heart from it's binding and used it as a flip! Super...you are!

Unknown said...

All of your projects are fabulous, but the mini album took my breath away!

Casey Wright said...

Your projects are AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing all of your cool stuff!

Patty said...

Beautiful work Jen!

Patty S said...

beautiful jen! they are lucky to have you!!! :-)