SOCIAL MEDIA

Mosh Posh March Sneak + Mom's Night Out Projects

2.20.2010
I thought it might be fun to share a little sneak peek of what's to come for the month of March for Mosh Posh...I have to tell you that I cannot wait to get this one! So excited to see a bit of American Crafts' Dear Lizzy collection mixed with a bit of Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl...YUM! I'm already picking out my pictures that I'm going to use with this kit and I don't even have it yet! =) Now that's inspiration!

Usually I'm not one for pastels and lighter colors and especially not pink when crafting but I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting sick of winter and am ready for the change of pace that Spring brings or what but I've been crafting using a lot of pastels lately! And (whispering here), I'm finding that I kind of like it! Who knew! Anyways, later this week we're having a Mom's Night Out event through the local MOPS chapter here and this month it's taking place at my local scrapbook store (where I work part-time) and so I've been helping my friend Misty come up some projects that our friends will make that evening and here are two that I've come up with so far...my contributions. Hopefully I'll be able to make up another two little somethings' later this week to add into the mix.

Thank You Card

Thank You Card

One-Of-A-Kind Card

One-Of-A-Kind Card

Doesn't get more pastel than that I'm afraid! =)

Hope your having a wonderful weekend!

post signature

Malin said...

That kit looks so pretty!
And your cards are so sweet!

Diana Waite said...

these cards are so light and fun! Great job Jen!

audrey neal said...

ooh....LOVE those cards! so lovely -- and this is the first time I've stopped over (I usually read your posts in my reader) in a while. The blog redesign looks gorgeous!

Sue from Oregon said...

very pretty!