SOCIAL MEDIA

Mosh Posh Layouts for February + an Exciting Share!

2.07.2010
Here they are! A super fun kit to get to work with! Whenever there is October Afternoon goodness featured in a kit I'm a happy scrapper. I loved the multi-colored chipboard alphabet stickers that were by Sassafrass Lass...they really allowed for several different looks on layouts and numerous title possibilities!

fishin' cousins..

The chipboard buttons by Jenni Bowlin are so fun too...I've been wanting some of these for a long time so when I saw that they were in the kit I was pretty stoked!

my hope for you

I tried to re-create the look of an old Polaroid photo for the layout above of my little sister and dad. To do this I simply matted the photo to white cardstock and cut the cardstock to similar dimensions of that of an old polaroid style photo.

trail blazing

I think my favorite patterned paper from the kit was that plaid print...I love it and I tried to stretch it out as far as possible with my projects (and I still have some scraps of it left over!).

The layout below was a last minute one that I made up the morning before the gallery was posted...I've had these photos printed and ready for awhile now and it felt good to finally use them on a page.

road trip

and then one of how I enjoy spending time in the kitchen...sometimes I relish in my getting to be a domestic goddess! Ha..ha!

in the kitchen

It's been a super crazy past week and weekend with my scrambling to get some things together for a project for Zoey's Girl Scout Daisy troop meeting that's tomorrow after school and also gathering up 100 little things for Zoey to take to school (also tomorrow) for her "100 Day Party" which marks her 100th day of this school year. We've also been having some fun finishing up some valentine projects for her classmates. She's a busy little girl and therefore I'm a busy mama it would seem!

...................................................................................................

On to some other news, I'm excited to share that I've been asked to join the new design team for the manufacturer Petaloo. They primarily make floral embellishments and according to the company, they are the first, finest and largest source of artificial flowers and petals in the world. I am really excited to have been asked to join in working on designing for this company and am so excited to work with their new Color Me Crazy flowers using some of Creative Imaginations' new Luminarte misting sprays that will be available soon. What a cool concept to create flowers that allow the designer to paint, ink or stamp them to their hearts desire! I also love Tiffany's Treasures and the beautiful collection of Flower Charms. I'm in love with the Velvet Roses, Felt Fancies, and the Mulberry Collection of Embossed Daisies. I am so thrilled to be joining in on this new adventure along with the other design team members and can't wait to start creating using their products! Yay!
Laina Lamb said...

Congrats on the Petaloo DT! Sounds fun!
Loved your layouts again this month.

Vicky said...

Petaloo just acquired a fantastic designer, you! WTG So enjoying these new layouts of yours :)

Tracy said...

Congrats to you.

My you have been busy haven't you.

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts. I love your style.

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts. You have a wonderful scrapping style.

Unknown said...

These are great, Jen! And huge congrats on Petaloo!! Very well deserved!!

Diana Waite said...

Fantastic layouts Jen! Congrats on the petaloo team! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

Glynis said...

Gorgeous layouts! That's quite the lineup. Congrats on the Petaloo team :O)

Sarah said...

Love all of these layouts! Congratulations on the Petaloo team! That is wonderful, and they are getting a gem too!

Brook said...

Sooo exciting about Petaloo! I'm always drooling over your pages. You have such a great eye for design. :)

Patty S said...

ooooooooh man.
how AWESOME for you!
in my opinion you can never have too many flowers! LOL
HAVE FUN with your new position!

Casey Wright said...

These are beautiful LO! Congrats on your new DT endeavor - can't wait to see your creations!

Unknown said...

I have been visiting a week or two now i love your blog, your so talented and I thank you for sharing.

I hope I can hopfully get some LOs done of my grand son he's 13 month old now I have been taking lots of photos and i would love to do a scrapbook just of him growing up and all that entails, at least I have started now and I love to come here to get some ideas loving these papers and can't wait to see the new flowers I am in the UK so please let me know if there are stockest of the items you use.

Thank you, great work, do keep it up I love popping by

Love Dawn xx