SOCIAL MEDIA

Creative Imaginations: Zoey Banner

2.22.2010
Sweet Zoey Banner

Here is a project that I made for the Creative Imaginations blog last week. I actually used the Beverly Heart book from the Bare Elements Collection and took apart the book binding using my craft knife and punched holes in the individual hearts to make the banner. I used patterned papers, chipboard stickers and 3 dimensional stickers from the Sweet Shoppe Collection by Renae's House. Zoey has it hanging in her bedroom right now and loves it...it was one of her special little valentines that I gave her this year. One of the many perks of getting to design projects for CI is that many of my loved ones get to enjoy the finished products! =)

................................................................................................

Zoey's back to school today...I'm hoping to get some groceries and make a run to the library at some point as we're getting low on the "new" Junie B. Jones' books! Zoey shared with me last night that she was interested in hearing about Junie B. Jones when she's 6 (there are Junie B. Jones First Grader books in addition to the Junie B. Jones Kindergartener books) and I had to smile.
post signature
Unknown said...

Love the banner. It's super cute. My dd loved the Junie B serious... my son was into Captain Underpants.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohhh such an amazing banner- I love it!!!

Sarah said...

Love that banner! It is so cute! Now that Zoey is better, I am home with my sick kindergartener! Have a good day out and about!

Marlene said...

Wow - that is gorgeousness!!! Glad to hear Zoey is feeling better. :)

Vicky said...

Wow-wee-Wow!!! Your banner is super cute, love it! And look you even used those paper rosettes you show us last week, very cool :O)

Shell said...

Really cute - banners are just huge right now!

Jillian said...

Wow! That banner is gorgeous!! I've never attempted a banner, but seeing yours...I'm inspired! Wish me luck! I linked over here from a thread on 2Peas - you've got a great blog!! I love coming across new blogs to enjoy and will definitely be visiting here regularly! Cheers, from Vancouver, Canada! :)

Malin said...

what a cute banner!! Love the colors, now i want to make one to!

Tracy said...

Your banner is adorable.
My oldest daughter loved Junie B Jones. She even acted her in a play.

Patty S said...

glad to hear things are back to normal ;-)
and also glad to hear that she likes reading - that is awesome!!! books are great!!!
i love your banner - it makes me happy happy and zoey is lucky to have such a creative momma!
hugs, patty :-)

Sue from Oregon said...

Glad to hear Zoey is feeling better! Whew...not a good thing when our babies get a bug. I am sure she is tickled with this project hanging in her room!