SOCIAL MEDIA

Stamped Holiday Gift Card Holders

12.04.2009


This was another Paper Studio project that I created for a workshop that we held recently. For these gift card holders (each participant got to make three) I used the library pockets again (see a previous post where I used them for a little mini-book) and added cardstock that I stamped on using Versamark ink. For the scalloped circles I used my scalloped circle Fiskars punch as well as my plain circle Fiskars punch and stamped in my circles using Hero Arts holiday clear stamps (the ivy on the red cardstock is also by Hero Arts). I placed an eylet and threaded a ribbon through the top of my gift card holders and I was done. A super easy project and it's a cute way to dress up those gift cards a bit for the holidays!
Pamela said...

Looks fabulous! :)

tina said...

So cute! i may have to make some of these for this year! :) and then adjust for future gift card occasions! tks for sharing!

Casii said...

Very cute little GC holder!

Casey Wright said...

What a great idea - I'm putting this on my list of things to do!