SOCIAL MEDIA

Cardmaker's Workshop Collection

1.23.2009
A couple of things that I am really excited about this weeks release at CHA for Creative Imaginations is the new Cardmaker's Workshop Collection by Jenn Mason. It's a pretty new concept that's designed for the masses...those people that want to create uniquely assembled and crafted cards but on perhaps less time and for, well, the masses (these cards come in multiples, many different colors and are even reversible!). To learn more about this awesome collection and when it will be released, check out the Creative Imaginations site here.

Another release that I am super excited about is Karen Russell's Narratives line. While I am bummed to hear that this will be her last release for awhile, I am super stoked that this release will include the fun camera negative strips that were released quite some time ago, but now will be available in different styles and colors! To get a peek at those and more of her release, check out her blog here. Looking forward to creating some fun layouts using those for sure!


On to other things, I'm pretty stoked to have been recently asked by another area library here to provide an introductory workshop on scrapbooking. I've booked a date with them for the early Spring of this year and am really looking forward to it and am already gathering ideas on what I will compile for the workshop. Nothing beats the opportunity to share a bit about this craft and what it can offer so many diverse individuals. If you have any ideas on what information I should be sure to include and share, please leave them here in my comments, they would be greatly appreciated!

Also am a pretty happy camper today as I received my February Kit from Scrapbook Circle in the mail! This one is a favorite (I'm pretty sure I say that every time) but this time I mean it even more, if that's possible! Of course it's got lots of reds and pinks with that certain special February holiday in mind...think Making Memories, Love Notes and Fancy Pants, Splendid and then throw in lots of other fun little bits and pieces (including some Jenni Bowlin perhaps?) and you've got one seriously awesome kit...I can't wait to share my creations using this kit with you!
Mary Jo said...

Hi Jen! Haven't seen you in awhile, thanks for stopping by my blog! =) I'll definitely be checking back to see your creations with the Scrapbook Circle kit, can't wait! Have a fabulous weekend! MJ

vtpuggirl said...

I love the Karen Russell stuff, so cool! Excited to see what you make with your kit!