SOCIAL MEDIA

Scrapbook Circle for October

10.04.2008
O.K. Everyday
The October kit "Share the News" is up over at Scrapbook Circle. Be sure to check it out soon as I'm sure that this one is going to go fast! It's packed with goodies from October Afternoon, Fancy Pants, Prima, Tim Holtz, Kaiser and more...there are even some awesome labels from Two Girlz Stuff (an Etsy store) that I now love! Above is a layout in which I did most of my journaling on those awesome little tags. Stop on over to the gallery and check out what the other designers did with this month's kit and get one of your own while you're at it! Diana is also hosting a card making challenge this weekend in honor of National Card Making Day, we'd love to have you participate!
Christina Carnoy said...

that layout is awesome! and thanks for mentioning that kit club, I checked it out and I like it! I'm still looking for "the one" that I'm going to subscribe to someday, so thanks for the tip!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is so amazing - gorgeous layout!

Martha said...

SO much B/W stuff, the subtle color is really significant...what a great layout!

Anonymous said...

love this layout, Jen! So cute, so original!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your lo!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout Jen! Been awhile since I have visited... I admit!....
Glad to read that you are getting into reading more again. I also Love to read. Have read the whole Twilight series. Sad when they came to an end. :)
How nice a day that was to sit with your father and go threw all your little bits of treasure that Im sure mean even more to you now!
Hugs.

Unknown said...

I just love this page!