SOCIAL MEDIA

Just a Layout Today...

10.22.2008


One using lots of the Narratives Collection by Karen Russell (Creative Imaginations).

And a tip to stretch supplies too...a lot of the time I'll cut the decorative paper lace in half so that I have more of it to use on a page or a project (did this on this page to create a border above and below my photos). I also cut my orange journaling tag in half so that it would peek out a bit from both above and beneath my photos as well.
Stacey Michaud said...

Love the layout! The color combo is so fantastic!

Barb said...

Very pretty layout!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

AMAZING!!!!!! Love it!

denine zielinski said...

Great layout! I love the Narratives line....lots of awesome goodies!

DebW said...

Beautiful LO Jen!And the Wall-e costume is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

so Beautiful!