SOCIAL MEDIA

The Lunar Eclipse

2.21.2008

I tried my best to get a good shot, most of them though are blurs of white light and red, seems I haven't quite yet mastered outdoor shots at night with my camera. This was the best one I took, I think. It probably didn't help any that I was shaking from the cold while trying to take the picture, but that's okay. It was cool nonetheless. Also checked the NASA site out this morning, this stuff just amazes me.
Miffy said...

Your pic turned out way better than mine! Love your Random LO!:)

Miffy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sortedpixels said...

Nice shot. I was hoping to get some shots of the event too, but my tripod was missing a critical piece and there were too many obstructions of the view. In the end, all I have are lame excuses, but you have a picture. Nice capture!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen, your pic is awesome!!! It was cloudy-ish here last night so a photo was a no go, but we did follow it. loving your layouts!

Unknown said...

WOW!! love the photo!!

Anonymous said...

well i'm impressed with your photo! way cool!!

Samantha said...

Great picture! I didn't even think to take my camera out during the eclipse. We froze our little hineys off watching from outside!!