SOCIAL MEDIA

32 Reasons...

10.13.2007

1. He's made forts with me in the woods 2. When living in a cabin with no running water, he would go pump water with me on a neighboring farm and helped to carry the water jugs back 3. He appreciates good jazz and blues 4. He used to be a disc jockey for the college radio station 5. He appreciates art 6. He appreciates my art 7. He loves my family 8. He slips and falls on the ice (sometimes just to make me laugh) 9. He supported my decision to do whatever it took to aid in the health of my dog Gypsy when she was really, really sick because he knew just how much she meant to me 10. He shares my love of reading 11. He listens to Public Radio 12. He's a nerd and okay with it 13. He proposed to me with an imaginary ring near the place where I grew up as a girl 14. He loves romantic movies (he really does!!) 15. He writes poetry 16. He's lived in less than perfect places just to be with me 17. He listens to me when I am hurting 18. He supports my dreams 19. He is always proud of me 20. He is a fantastic father 21. He offers the gift of time to me 22. He enjoys hiking with his family 23. He's in it for the long haul 24. He admits his mistakes (after awhile) 25. He likes to drink tea (with me!) 26. He loves to eat good food 27. He appreciates and nurtures the importance of education and learning 28. He picks me wildflowers 29. When reading stories to Zoey he makes the voices of all the different characters 30. He can still see me after all this time we've been together 31. He looks forward to our future together and our growing family 32. He wants to see the movie Transformers (told ya he is a nerd!)

Happy Birthday Ethan! Love you and look forward to spending many more birthdays with you!
milkcan said...

What an amaxing photo and a beautiful tribute!

Aerque said...

Give a happy day to Ethan for me. I would have told him myself if y'all would ever ANSWER THE PHONE.