SOCIAL MEDIA

Just Us

8.02.2007

Yesterday was the first day (in at least a month) that I didn't have to work, that we didn't have company, family visiting or plans to go somewhere or other outstanding commitments and it was GREAT! Ethan went off with Zoey for a bit in the morning to give me some time to play with some projects that have been on hold for quite some time, (I've discovered that creating for the store is much different than creating for myself!). Really felt good to sit with my own supplies, in my own chair, at my own art table and just let whatever happen, happen. Then yesterday afternoon we spent some time at the beach together as a family. Loving being able to spend time together and having it be just us right now. So important to have that landing pad after the craziness of life.