SOCIAL MEDIA

Country Living Magazine Project

6.14.2007
I've been collecting ideas for craft projects for my MOPS group next year as I will be the Arts & Crafts Coordinator and I found this one online on Country Living's site and thought it would be an easy, affordable and a definitely doable one for the time that is allotted for the meetings. Thought that maybe instead of machine stitching the pockets we could use embroidery thread and hand stitch or that I could pre-make the pockets in various fabric patterns, (this type of sewing I can handle!) and then everyone could just use fabric glue to later assemble. I know that you can buy a package of cool iron-ons for cheap at our local department store too, so that would be a plus for a group project as well. The more projects that I'm finding the more excited I'm getting about my new responsibilities!

You can find the basic instructions for this project by visiting this link.
Barb said...

This is totally adorable!
Love the vintage feel of it.