SOCIAL MEDIA

Scrapbook Layout

5.07.2007

And since it was National Scrapbook Day I spent a little bit of time scrapping, (thanks to Ethan!), and this is what I ended up with. I actually used parts of my packaging from my American Crafts felt flowers for the clear circle embellishment behind the brown felt flower, (love when you can do that!). Other things used for this layout include MM brads, rhinestones, Basic Grey chipboard, MM paint, HS journaling spots and chipboard letters, 7gypsies sticker quotes and pp's by Urban Lily and Basic Grey. I also added some dimension behind some of my flowers by adhering them to the page with 3M 3-dimensional tape. The quote is by Longfellow and reads: The love of learning the sequestered nooks. And all the sweet serenity of books.
Familie Kubben said...

It is gorgeous! I love the way you combined all of the flowers!

diane said...

love it!

What a great quote too. I will have to write that down.