Spring Cards!

4.08.2007






I've been on a creative card streak here the last couple of days or so...liking the smallness of just focusing on one little card at a time and enjoying the process of it all. I'm pretty pleased with what I came up with and am wanting to make more! I think that part of it is that I am sick of seeing all the snow out my window so I'm feeling better making "Spring-like" little goodies! Also doesn't hurt that there is a Spring card challenge being held over at Creating Pages! :) Love that site! Anyways, thought I'd share my happy little cards!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Ann said...

Wow! Beautiful cards!

What wonderful treasures to share with others!

Love,
Ann

Vibeche said...

I have to say it to: Wow.
I love your cards, they are so beautiful :)

Gigi said...

i LOVE these cards!!! espec. the lace..so pretty!!