SOCIAL MEDIA

Wilna's Tag Project

3.19.2007

Something fun...Wilna had all her scrapping friends make a tag about themselves to share in celebrating her start of scrapbooking and for a way for us all to get to "know" one another a bit better and this was what I came up with for mine. On the back it says a bit about me and what I find important in my life and about life in general. To see all the tags submitted to Wilna for this fun little project you can view them online in her gallery here. I love doing things like this because I find it's so fun to see what other people come up with, what they share, and to just know that there are people all around the world sitting or standing somewhere creating something to share with others that they have never met. We're all doing this little tiny thing, yet sharing it in this way makes it seem so much bigger. I think it's cool to think about.
Got lots accomplished today, taxes are done to name one big item on the list that is now crossed off! To celebrate getting our taxes done and for the fact that we will be getting a refund this year, we went to the book store and got some new reading materials. :) Big splurge, I know! Gotta love good books though...I got Astrid and Veronika by Linda Olsson and A Family Daughter by Maile Meloy, Ethan got the The Portable Jack Kerouac and Zoey got a Thomas the Tank Engine book. Looking forward to getting some reading in hopefully with Ethan home on break this week.