SOCIAL MEDIA

I Am Lucky...

3.29.2007

I created this layout for a monthly contest that is being held over at Creating Pages. The requirements for the page was that the title had to start with "I am lucky" and it had to include the colors yellow and green. I hand cut all the flowers and lately I've been finding ways to use bits of lace here and there on my layouts. Not sure if there are going to be enough entries in the contest for it to be judged so if you're a scrapper, head on over to enter! The deadline is the 31st! :)
My journalling for this layout reads: I am lucky because I can see and appreciate the beautiful gift that was given to me in my little girl, in the love that I share with my husband daily and in the time we make sure to take as a family. I see so many that forsake the gifts right in front of them - only to realize them when it is too late. You could say that I am lucky in love.
Unknown said...

Beautiful layout and journaling :)