SOCIAL MEDIA

Wow...

12.19.2006

that's pretty much all I can think of to say at the moment. Zoey and I have been hanging out with some other little people this week, (I've been babysitting for a friend). It's been CRAZY! We get up super early and get ready, eat breakfast, take Ethan to school then we go to my friend's house at 7:30 to then prepare breakfast for 3 other little ones and spend the day together until their parents get home from work, (4:30-5) and then we leave, pick up Ethan from school, pick up the mail, run our errands and then come home to prepare our dinner and reunite Zoey with her toys and books, do some loads of laundry and then prepare for bed and start all over again in the morning. I am completely exhausted and am SO thankful that I do not have to do this every day and that I don't have to drop Zoey off somewhere at 7:30 in the morning and not get to see her until dinner time. That's got to suck...
It's been interesting to say the least getting everyone to share toys, keep hands, (and feet!) to themselves during meals and basically function as a group period these past few days. I've got two 2 year olds, one 3 year old and a 1 year old. Absolute chaos with moments of fun sprinkled in for taste...kidding, it's been fun but the crazy part is not an exaggeration. I'm SO tired. Today we decorated some paper ornaments and pasted them on trees and glued some red string on them for a fun Christmas project and I think that if I have the energy this evening, I'll cut some eyes, noses, and mouths out of colored felt and attach some self adhesive Velcro on the backs and bring some of Ethan's old (clean) socks and we can have some fun making crazy sock puppets tomorrow. Something that can double for a group activity and play. :) If this is going to happen, I must go now... -j